Did you know that Public Lab is an open community supported by a nonprofit? Show your commitment to empowered, healthy communities by becoming a Sustaining Member. Let us say thank you for your support and help in spreading awareness of our mission with our Sustaining Members-only gear and a one year subscription to our quarterly print publication, Community Science Forum. When your friends and co-workers see your Public Lab t-shirt or pocket notebook, they’ll want one too! These funds help us keep the lights on at Public Lab, and support our core efforts working with communities on innovative solutions to environmental problems.
Memberships are valid for one year and priced in USD. All membership dues will be used to support the Public Lab mission. Public Lab is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Donations are tax deductible as permitted by law.
- $15: Rhizome -- you are the unstoppable mass driving open science and technology. Receive a decal that lets the world know that you support Public Lab
- $30: Neural Net -- you are the memory and consciousness of open research. Receive a Public Lab tote bag.
- $50: Mission-driven Microbe -- you are a potent single-celled replicating system for enviro justice. Receive an exclusive Public Lab reusable silicone pint glass
- $100: Phosphorescent Phylum -- you light the way forward for community empowerment. Receive a limited edition Public Lab T-shirt
- $250: Extremophile -- you carry the mission of Public Lab even when the going gets tough. Receive a limited edition T-shirt and we'll add your name to the Public Lab website as a sustaining member
- $500: Strong Force -- you provide invaluable community cohesion. Receive your choice of a map print selected from the Public Lab Archive
- $1000: Infrastructural Resilience -- you build the future of citizen-powered environmental health. Receive a 10% discount on Public Lab orders for one year (Individual orders only. Bulk orders do not qualify for additional discount)