Issue #5 (Q2 2014) features:
See a preview here! Download a PDF copy
- Full color map of Silwan, Jerusalem created through participatory mapping with children from Silwan.
- La Valld'Uixó cover by Basurama (Pablo Rey Mazón and Rubén Lorenzo) using MapKnitter.
- Thoughts on Better Tools for Mapping from Hagit Keysar in Jerusalem.
- Interview with Pablo Rey Mazón , developer at montera34.com and waste researcher with Basurama by Shannon Dosemagen
- Exploring Science Beyond Exams in Hong Kong by Fan Lok-yi
- Mapping along the Rio Hondo River in Belize by Pat Coyle
- Tools for Stalling Eviction by María del Carmen Lamadrid.